What is Tenant Watch©?
Tenant Watch® is a Landlord's best decision because of our "One Stop Shop" approach to providing Landlord's an all-inclusive solution. We have combined many of the services you use as a landlord into "One Stop". Screen your applicants, report your tenants, evict your tenants, and collect on judgments all right here at Tenant Watch®. Landlords have trusted our products and services since 1991.
How Tenant Watch® makes your job easier
We provide online access to screen your applicants. Our clients leverage our industry experience as landlords, property managers, process servers and attorneys as a way to obtain quality, scalable and streamlined services as your very own scalable solution to reduce the time you spend on administrative duties.
Whether you want to screen potential tenants, lease up and place tenants, evict tenants, collect on judgments, we provide you quality services to make your job easier.
*Ask about our quality data and the ability to report your tenants to a consumer reporting agency.
Why choose Tenant Watch©
- Convenient, inexpensive and comprehensive online screening solution.
- We understand that a background check is only helpful if the information contained in it is current and reliable. We have the ability to manually "scrub" records to eliminate false positives often return on criminal records.
- We offer MORE services in ONE place.
- We can customize our solution to meet your needs.
- We provide customer service, period.
Partner with an expert in the industry to provide you with the information you need to make smart, fast and informed decisions when hiring.
Whether you are a small, medium, or an enterprise business, we can customize our online solution to meet your needs.
Easy to Use
- Invite applicants to authorize backgrounds check via email
- Incorporate drug testing right into the information portion of the background check
- Built-in legal compliance tools
- Track and organize applicants
Ask us about the Applicant Tracking Systems we are integrated partners with
Can you afford not to?
- Average turnaround-time is less than two days
- Easy-to-understand reports for quick review and informed decision-making
- Accelerate hiring process with e-signatures for authorizing background checks
- Background checks starting as low as $8.50
Customize to meet your budget
Tenant Watch® Eviction Service
(FED - Forcible Entry & Detainer)
We understand that at times you just can't predict certain outcomes with tenants. That is why we offer our exclusive Tenant Watch® process service and eviction service, for our members. One phone number gets you all of the services you need, in ONE place!
What does Tenant Watch do?
What do you do?
File FED paperwork at courthouse, and then contact us to make process service arrangements.
List of required documents:
- Serve the documents per the service instructions
- Prepare and file affidavit of service
- Email you a copy of the affidavit
- If you receive a judgment on the case, contact us for more information about the judgment recovery program for Tenant Watch members.
Judgment Recovery Program
Credit Services Unlimited, LLC provides solutions for various stages of the property management process. We have made a commitment to our clients to offer more services in one place to be a viable resource in the industry. In this endeavor we have implemented the Judgment Recovery Program as an exclusive benefit to our members.
What is the Judgment Recovery Program?
How does the Judgment Recovery Program work?
In the real estate industry, providing housing to tenants you may experience a tenant not paying rent or damaging your property.
In this case you would attempt to obtain a judgment for damages through the process of filing a court case. We provide a cost effective solution for satisfying those judgments.
- If you have multiple (more than 5) judgments you will receive a list from our office of your outstanding Writs on a monthly basis. You can select which debtors you would like us to process levies on, for the upcoming bank sweep, which are processed monthly.
- Once you have approved the list, we go to work submitting levies to 13+ financial institutions in the State of Alaska attempting to satisfy your judgment.
- No cost, unless money is collected. Never go backwards on your judgment!
- If you have less than 5 judgments, you can contact our offices to conduct a banksweep or levy, fees for this service range from $65.00-$150.00
- Other services available for collecting on your judgment:
- Wage Garnishment - must know debtor's place of employment and obtain
- PFD Levy